Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A father on his way home from work suddenly remembers that it is his daughter's birthday. He stops at a toy store and goes in and asks the salesperson, 'How much for one of those Barbies in the display window?'

The salesperson answers, 'Which one do you mean, Sir? We have, Work Out Barbie, Shopping Barbie, Beach Barbie, Disco Barbie, Astronaut Barbie, Skater Barbie, all for $19.95 each and Divorced Barbie for $265.95.'

The amazed father asks: 'It's what? Why is the Divorced Barbie $265.95 and the others only $19.95?'

The slightly miffed salesgirl rolls her eyes, sighs, and answers: 'Sir, Divorced Barbie comes with: Ken's Truck, Ken's House, Ken's Fishing Boat, Ken's Furniture, Ken's Dog, Ken's Computer, one of Ken's Friends, and a key chain made from Ken's testicles.’

When my grandpa died my mom got a trunk of his stuff. Her dad was a big Brewers fan and mom gave me and my brother his baseball memorabilia. I distinctly remember wearing a baseball cap signed by several players… including Hank Aaron. And an autographed game program with him on the cover. 😭

Back