Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In 1974 Burger King started the "have it your way" campaign. My dad's response was, "This isn't Burger King. You will have it MY way."

He said it with a smile, but he wasn't kidding. I laughed at the time, as it was timed just right, it was funny, AND I knew he wasn't kidding.
🤣

A Heavenly Christmas Story...

Three good old boys died on December 1st and were met by Saint Peter at the Pearly Gates. "In honor of the Holy Season, you must possess something that is symbolic of Christmas."

The three nervously fumbled through their pockets. The Texan pulled out a lighter, lit it and said, "This is a candle!"

"You may enter," said Saint Peter.

The lumberjack from Minnesota pulled out his key ring, shook it and said, "These are bells!"

"You may enter," said Saint Peter.

The Steelworker from Pittsburgh pulled out a pair of women's panties and said, "These are Carol's."

Hey, it was worth a shot!

Truth. And if you hadn't posted this, I would have forgotten that an air filter for my car is currently on its way here from Amazon! :)

Helpful hint: Go to rockauto.com. Find and click "Promotions and Rebates." Click on "Exclusive! Wholesaler closeout parts." Look up your filters. Order. I buy them by the gross for less than half what the parts store charges, and I use only WIX, so I save quite a lot even with shipping charges. You're welcome.

Latest posts

Back