Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today was a 12 hour day, not including the 45 minute commute each way. I'm knackered and can't wait to get home -- there's a bottle of wine with my name on it!

I'm waiting in a line of traffic to turn onto a 4 lane highway. Most traffic turns right, and there's a short left turn lane, and I need that lane. 10 cars in front of me before the lane opens up, so I'm gonna wait a bit. Such is life, right?

Five ahead of me is a large pickup truck, fairly new, a bit loud, looks jacked up (lifts added to make it taller). The guy pulls into the oncoming lane (there was no one coming) and drives to where the left turn lane opens up. Although he could see no one was coming, it was a stupid thing to do, and quite illegal.

police.png

He should have been looking behind him, as there was a police car right behind him. Blue lights come on, and as the traffic clears the officer pulls up behind the truck. Once through the light he pulls the truck over.

Instant Karma!

I wish I had a dash camera to record it for posterity. I was still tired, but I drove home with a smile.

Latest posts

Back