Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How are you enjoying the 2000's... 😄

I.... just.. couldn't resist. :p

Okay, but I do miss my little 1995 Honda Civic Si hot hatch! I had that car for 20 years.

I still have one car from the 20th century, and it's engine is a bit younger, but just barely from the 20th century (year 2000).

Okay, but I do miss my little 1995 Honda Civic Si hot hatch! I had that car for 20 years.

I still have one car from the 20th century, and it's engine is a bit younger, but just barely from the 20th century (year 2000).

I hear ya ... 1992 Nissan Sentra 5-speed, had 263,000 on the clock and the engine had never been opened when a guy pulled right in front of me. Fun car, and I had put new tires on it just 2 days before the wreck. I miss it. (Phred the Peacock optional.) Got in the wreck a mile from home, front end was hit pretty bad. After the cop thing, I jumped in, fired it up, and it made sure I got home on our last trip. Amazing car.

10616084_10203517605754677_1690675988872237000_n.jpg

I hear ya ... 1992 Nissan Sentra 5-speed, had 263,000 on the clock and the engine had never been opened when a guy pulled right in front of me. Fun car, and I had put new tires on it just 2 days before the wreck. I miss it. (Phred the Peacock optional.) Got in the wreck a mile from home, front end was hit pretty bad. After the cop thing, I jumped in, fired it up, and it made sure I got home on our last trip. Amazing car.

View attachment 88137
That car does not appear to have been in a wreck. Front end is unremarkable

Back