Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know a guy who mined a buttload of them back when they were 25 cents each. He is worth hundreds of millions now (even after this latest crash). Oh yeah, he's 39 now. Told me when they were $600 to buy some and then just forget about them. BUT NOOOO!!! 😂 So, I'm at work today...

I won't tell you about the servers I had running 15 years ago then.

I won't tell you about the servers I had running 15 years ago then.

Don't need to. My friend Richard is example enough. He owns thousands of those coins from back when they were easy to mine and nobody thought that they'd amount to anything much.

So sick of people posting about this "Wordle" thing and its variants. I like games, I just don't care that you solved a stupid little puzzle in 6 or less tries, why is that shit in my feed?
View attachment 83808

SO VERY TRUE! I mean, why aren't they posting about something important like WINE, HOW TO MAKE IT, WHERE TO GET IT and DRINKING IT instead? ☺

Screen Shot 2022-01-26 at 8.58.34 AM.png

Ted on tea
When asked how he takes his tea
"Well, usually I take it right back to the counter, because someone's made a horrible mistake."

Ted disagreeing with the boss
"OK, well, mark this down as the first time we disagree, then. Actually, no, second time. Tea is horrible. Absolute garbage water. Don't know why you all do that."

Is this a put-on?
"Be honest with me. It's a prank, right? The tea? Like when us tourist folks aren't around, y'all know it tastes like garbage?"

;)

Learnt a new word today. It doesn’t apply to me cos I'm a tea drinker but, judging
from a lot the memes, it does to a lot of you folks from the US

Procaffeinating

noun. Informal
The tendency not to start anything
until you’ve had a cup of coffee.

Latest posts

Back