Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those who are curious 神鞭酒 translated to god whip wine. Whip is commonly a slang for penis in China.

The wine contains a mix of gecko testicles, deer penis, dog penis and other herbs. It’s considered a apothecary method and not used for regular drinking. Though it could be drank.

FB_IMG_1632088668866.jpg

For those who are curious 神鞭酒 translated to god whip wine. Whip is commonly a slang for penis in China.

The wine contains a mix of gecko testicles, deer penis, dog penis and other herbs. It’s considered a apothecary method and not used for regular drinking. Though it could be drank.

View attachment 78923

Well, I always choose the 'magical' over the 'regular' for everything in life.

Last edited:
Here's a video of the "easy" way to replace it.

🤣 I stand by my meme. It's a piss-poor engineering job.

See the four black tubes in the pic? All that intake manifold s--t has to come off to replace the plugs on a 2012+ Nissan Versa. Another sucky engineering job. About $300-400 to have it done, depending on place.

2012-2019-Nissan-Versa-Spark-Plugs-Replacement-Guide-030.jpg

View attachment 78923

And you have a bottle of this??

Latest posts

Back