Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since an automotive engineer designed it in the first place, yep. We once owned a Chrysler Concorde that in order to access the battery for removal or to check the fluid levels required you to remove the front wheel and then the plastic inner wheel liner....... :slp

Are you insinuating this is the type of mistake an engineer would make??

We once owned a Chrysler Concorde that in order to access the battery for removal or to check the fluid levels required you to remove the front wheel and then the plastic inner wheel liner.......
I'd like to see all software managers, designers, and developers support computer illiterate users over the phone for 6 months after a software release. Software would be MUCH better if this was so. [I work in the IT industry.]

I'd like to see all software managers, designers, and developers support computer illiterate users over the phone for 6 months after a software release. Software would be MUCH better if this was so. [I work in the IT industry.]
That applies to designers, planners or regulators all over the world!

Back