Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably protecting you skeeter Pee Port.:b
actually, i have a coming 2 y/0 black lab female, that i have trained to know every weak spot she's got, and every fight we've had i have let her win, now she's pretty snappy, she's learned very well to watch her weak spots & blind spots,,,, since she's coming 2 she will get her aggression this year, i've trained a many a yard dog over the years, outside my chain link i have a 1/2 collie 1/2 chow, she's a possum/coon killing machine, i raise chickens, love my farm fresh beef,pork,chicken,eggs, not to mention a couple three young tender deer, lol ,,,, :h
Dawg:d

Very SAD, SAD story
12,000 Bottles Of Templeton Rye Spill Onto Missouri Highway
Templeton Rye has developed a reputation as a smooth mixing whiskey, employed by bartenders around the world in countless cocktails. Alas, a truck carrying 12,000 bottles of Templeton 4-Year Rye rolled over last week, causing an estimated loss of $325,000 worth of whiskey. Kevin Boersma, Templeton Rye’s processing manager, says the truckload of whiskey belonged to a distributor and was bound for Fort Smith, Arkansas. But it never made it. Fortunately, no one was hurt in the accident. “It’s definitely the strangest thing I’ve ever had happen with a truckload or shipment,” Boersma said. “You could see on the (news) video that maybe some cases might have made it, but I haven’t heard anything official.”
I live
Very SAD, SAD story
12,000 Bottles Of Templeton Rye Spill Onto Missouri Highway
Templeton Rye has developed a reputation as a smooth mixing whiskey, employed by bartenders around the world in countless cocktails. Alas, a truck carrying 12,000 bottles of Templeton 4-Year Rye rolled over last week, causing an estimated loss of $325,000 worth of whiskey. Kevin Boersma, Templeton Rye’s processing manager, says the truckload of whiskey belonged to a distributor and was bound for Fort Smith, Arkansas. But it never made it. Fortunately, no one was hurt in the accident. “It’s definitely the strangest thing I’ve ever had happen with a truckload or shipment,” Boersma said. “You could see on the (news) video that maybe some cases might have made it, but I haven’t heard anything official.”
hell i only live 8 miles from the distillery

The price of copper must be up again.

That particular wire is more than likely ACSR cable (Aluminum Conductor Steel Reinforced). Way back, many years ago, while I was still in college (this would have been about 1980ish), I did two summer internships one at the local utility company, the other at a consulting Engineering Firm in the Transmission and Distribution (of Electricity) Department. At the utility company one thing we did a lot of was driving around updating the maps of where lines went, sizes of transformers and other equipment up on the poles, as well as the type of wire being used.

That particular wire is more than likely ACSR cable (Aluminum Conductor Steel Reinforced). Way back, many years ago, while I was still in college (this would have been about 1980ish), I did two summer internships one at the local utility company, the other at a consulting Engineering Firm in the Transmission and Distribution (of Electricity) Department. At the utility company one thing we did a lot of was driving around updating the maps of where lines went, sizes of transformers and other equipment up on the poles, as well as the type of wire being used.
yup. i got several hundred feet of some much smaller, that's about the size of number 9 acoustical ceiling wire, dang handy around the farm that i';ve had for better then 30 years, um since i was a baby since i'm much younger then cmason1957, i'm 1960 way, way younger lol,,,
Dawg

yup. i got several hundred feet of some much smaller, that's about the size of number 9 acoustical ceiling wire, dang handy around the farm that i';ve had for better then 30 years, um since i was a baby since i'm much younger then cmason1957, i'm 1960 way, way younger lol,,,
Dawg

Way, way younger. I am two months and two days older than my first wife. I always told get I learned a heck of a lot in that 62 days so she should pay attention to me.

yea, I was trying to make a funny. good information though.

Latest posts

Back