Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But oddly, well can we even say odd nowadays, but anyway. I was in Texas over the weekend for grandsons birthday party, grandparents only. Most stores are open, outlet mall near where the hotel we stayed at was opening just then. The swimming pool at the hotel was open, but pretty much unused, until we took the grandkids there. Local Non-Chain Restaurants are not open, not even for call-in carryout. Chain restaurants are open for carryout. I am guessing that under 50% of the folks are wearing masks. We had to stop by a Wally World to get swimming suits. all of the employees had masks on, but well over 50% had their noses uncovered, which negates the wearing of the masks. Buc-ee's was open and even trying to observe a 25% occupancy rate, more like a 75% rate.

And I say oddly, because here in Missouri, for most of the state stores are open, restaurants are allowed to be open at 25% capacity, all employees masked and gloved.

Latest posts

Back