Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see it as "what could possibly go wrong with the new change in membership"........

I was a Scout growing up. Made it to Life Scout which is one notch below Eagle so I had plenty of camping trips over the weekend and summer camps. Considering what I saw happening late at night back in the early 70's this new rule has disaster written all over it as well as a huge possibility of what this Meme suggest actually happening.........

DcQkpcSWAAAutS8.jpg:large

Ibglowin - She won't get the Birth Control merit badge now.................
I was in the BSA in the '60's & '70's and earned my Eagle Scout award. I remember a few nighttime "excursions" to the nearby Girl Scout camp. Not all Boy Scouts are boy scouts. LOL
"

Last edited:
Actually I was in a mixed Explorer Post back in the 70's. We did a few mixed camping trips, but girls could only go if there were female leaders going also and the girls tends were set off a bit from the boys. I'm not saying there wasn't attempts at, let's call it meetings, but I think the female leaders made sure nothing happened.

I don't know why everything needs to be so "gender neutral" these days. Why can't we simply let boys be boys?

Because of the money, evidently,

The men (that's right, the men) in charge of BSA made a business decision to double their pool of available scouts. This is likely in response to the decline in number of scouts in recent years.

All I can say is that adhering to the Boy Scout motto - "Be prepared" - did come in handy a time or 2.

Latest posts

Back