Poor nikki is down and out!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Folks Nikki is feeling ...well lets say crappy and is looking for some sympathy today. Please feel free to send sypathy's by way of this post before she logs back on. It could be the greatest pitty party!!:s

Hope you are feelin better girl. Stay away from the eggs for a few more days, looks like they have found the source of the bad ones. Just get better and come back and join us.

NIKKI !

Feeling crappy?

2 things I know will work

1 Sit on the THRONE till you stop feeling crappy

2 Now I just started the 3 "D's" !

Now what do U think they stand for??

DRINK

DRINK

DRINK

The doctor so ordered

Now dont you feel better?

AAAAAAAAAAAAh poor Nikki, ok you can come out of the corner now. :f :d

:) well at least yall got me smiling!! still feel quite bad and am struggling to eat some crackers......u know if a horse felt this lame they shot him...Im just saying is all .....

MEH she sides with every one but me!!! Guess its all the hell i gave her in hisg school......I wasnt such a good kid LOL!!! in my defense she is the one who said as long as she knew where i was she was ok......so id call her and tell her and stay where i was .....she regretted that decision!!

When I'm not feeling well I find a nice shot of Blackberry Brandy is appropriate. It doesn't make you feel any better but you just don't care about feeling bad as much.

You MUST have a wine that is medicinal. If not, you have to put it on your list. Elderberry was used by Native Americans as a illness cure. Other wines like onion & garlic would probably cure you too. Ginger, cinnamon, and cayenne are also reported flu remedies; do you have any wines made from these?

In any event, get well soon.

Got some Onion and Garlic.

maybe I should have a snort in case I get sick.:d

I sure hope you are feeling better. There is not much worse than spending most the day on the porcelain throne.
Just remember,, that which does not kill you makes you stronger..
Now you can eat all them eggs you want.. Your immune.

ugh still not feeling so great but the fever broke last night .....i think ,unless the tylonol just finaly chased it away and it is planning a comeback ... :( right now the thought of drinking wine makes me gag, i can get down water and sprtie tho. im drinking sprite like ensure cuz i cant eat anything!! ughhhhhhh i asked hubs to bring me some gatorade home when he leaves work this morning, i hope he remembers cuz if not im gonna cry LOL!!!

not normally such a wuss when sick yall i swear!!!

get to feeling better soon nikki.
tell hubs to bring some ginger snaps, too.
sprite and ginger snaps cures all kinds of yuckiness;)

Nikki, it's the best way to lose weight. Get sick and drop 10 pounds over the weekend.

Hope you are feeling better. Nothing sucks like laying there and thinking of all the stuff you need/want to do and can't get them done.

i saw him pull in and got all excited at the thought of gatorade and maybe fixing the dehydration im having.......um NO! he never checked his messages! So i just got home from the drug store with several packs of gatorade...... a 20 min trip just whipped me out UGH! and yup i think ive lost 5 pounds already so there is a high point LMAO!!! anoter highpoint is its happening BEFORE i go back to work and not hitting me after :) see gotta look on the bright side.....maybe ill be able to eat something today :S

have you tried chicken soup? everyone knows that it is actually a magic soup and really fixes everything!!! well hope you feel better soon

-dan-

i saw him pull in and got all excited at the thought of gatorade and maybe fixing the dehydration im having.......um NO! he never checked his messages! So i just got home from the drug store with several packs of gatorade...... a 20 min trip just whipped me out UGH! and yup i think ive lost 5 pounds already so there is a high point LMAO!!! anoter highpoint is its happening BEFORE i go back to work and not hitting me after :) see gotta look on the bright side.....maybe ill be able to eat something today :S

So, he didn't hop back in the truck and run to the drug store for you?

Hmmmmmm.

Hope you feel better so we can go shopping for those shoes.

darren, he had to go to bed ....ya i know hes a nutruring soul huh LMAO!!!!

btw I THINK ILL LIVE!!!!!!! yup thats right cept for mild BLAH feeling , this morning im alot better!!!! dang 48hour bug is all i can think it was!!!

I've been lucky. I've had the bug a few times, but a couple years ago I got the flu bug and realized why they say it's so dangerous.
For three days I wished I would die, but didn't.

Latest posts

Back