RJ Spagnols Plum Passion Orchard Breezin Wine Kit

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So nobody made this specific kit, interesting... :)

It could be the best "mist" kit out there so why don't you give it a try and let us know. I recently bottled a tweaked WE Coconut Yuzu; Janet mentioned just last night how much she is growing to like this particular "cheapo" kit. I even like it a bit.

Ps. I tweaked with added sugar and 2 cans of grocery store frozen white grape juice concentrate into the primary.

Last edited:
It could be the best "mist" kit out there so why don't you give it a try and let us know. I recently bottled a tweaked WE Coconut Yuzu; Janet mentioned just last night how much she is growing to like this particular "cheapo" kit. I even like it a bit.

Ps. I tweaked with added sugar and 2 cans of grocery store frozen white grape juice concentrate into the primary.

yeah, price is right and cheap, the only thing is that these RJS cheapo kits are only 5.5L versus the WE Island Mist at 7.5L :sh

yeah, price is right and cheap, the only thing is that these RJS cheapo kits are only 5.5L versus the WE Island Mist at 7.5L :sh

When you're below 10L and relying on a big 'ole f-pack for flavor, I don't think it matters. ;)

Latest posts

Back