Plastic Storage Tank - Pump Replacement Parts

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All,

This is my first post. Thanks for taking the time to read.

I have a plastic wine storage tank. The pump used on this tank has broken. Please see the attached picture. The white piece in the center is the broken piece. Does anyone know where I can buy replacement parts? Otherwise, any recommendations on replacement pumps would be appreciated.

Thanks all.

Attachments

• IMG-3624.JPG
    IMG-3624.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 43
It looks like the pump is $55, check the link below.

http://www.stpats.com/TankAccessories2.htm

Hi Stickman, Sorry i forgot to acknowledge your post and ultimately say Thank you!

I found that St. Pats also sells "rebuild kits" which includes the washers, but their kits do not include the piece I need. If anyone is interested you can find the parts on the same page as the pumps themselves.

I ended up having to order the new pump. It drives me nuts that I had to buy a whole new pump; actually 2 pumps as my dad's pump broke as well. Unfortunately I could not wait any longer as I need to get my wine into my storage tanks.

If anyone happens to come across a rebuild kit or replacement parts for these pumps it would be appreciated.

Thanks again!

Last edited:
I also hate to see things being thrown out when repairs could be made easily, but it's the disposable world we live in now. I would imagine you could use any pump if the right fittings could be cobbled together.

Someone with a 3D printer could probably manufacture the plastic part for you that broke. Or maybe even by casting. Or a machinist could manufacturer it if the part can be milled and turned out of other materials. Pros will probably cost more to make that one piece than a new pump, but if you can find a hobbyist then they may just do it for the challenge and fun.

Back