plastic carboys with the Allinonewinepump

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vacuumpumpman

Vendor
Sponsor
Reaction score
I just transfered 5 gallons of water from a bucket to a 5 gallon water jug in approx 3 minutes.

I was not able to go upwards - but side by side was fine.

There were a few things I had to modify in order for this to happen - I am willing to make a video on Sunday - if anyone is interested ?

Hi Steve

Since my all in one should be at the house when I get home Monday, I'd be very interested in how you made it work with a plastic carboy. I have a mix of glass and plastic and had planned on racking to glass but to plastic will give me more flexibility.

IT'S ALIVE! IT'S ALIVE! :h

Neat! Anxiously waiting proof of concept with 6 gallon Better Bottle and Bubbler.

Your video is very easily understood - stand-by to release the pressure when/as necessary.

Thanks Steve.....the audio is really low.....!!

I did not notice a problem with the audio ?

Other than the audio - what did you think of the basic video concept ? It was a quick video only to make a point and not to win an oscar - LOL

Now that I am by myself here, I can hear it. My laptop doesn't have great speakers even at max level the video has a low audio, but now I can hear it with no other noise.
I can also hear that you used the bigger 1gal jug as the reservoir instead of the bottle.

Now that I am by myself here, I can hear it. My laptop doesn't have great speakers even at max level the video has a low audio, but now I can hear it with no other noise.
I can also hear that you used the bigger 1gal jug as the reservoir instead of the bottle.

I used the 1 gallon jug in conjunction with the original bottle that attaches to the allinonewinepump

Great video Steve. Very interesting! When you going on shark tank? You know Mr Wonderful is a huge wine connoisseur and i believe has his own wine company. He just might like your all in one!

Latest posts

Back