• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pittsburgh wine barrels on Craigs list

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
oak wine barrels - $100 (new kensington)
Date: 2010-08-09, 8:28AM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

American Oak and French Oak wine barrels.They are 59 gal capacity. All barrels have had the heads removed and replaned to new oak. These are not used whiskey barrels. They are $100 EACH New American Oak barrels are $400 - $500 and New French Oak barrels are $700- $900 ea. I have 2 American and 2 French oak barrels.
I will sell all 4 for $300. Call 724 681 2155

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1888526895

That would be a great deal if you wanted to make alot of wine.

If they are new then why did they need the heads replaned to new wood? HMMMMM!!!!!!!

I "wood" never make that nuch of the same wine. "Variety" is the spice of life....

If they are new then why did they need the heads replaned to new wood? HMMMMM!!!!!!!

I think he is saying that if you were buying new barrels they $400-$500 for Amarican oak and $700-$900 for French oak.

Latest posts

Back