• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pittsburgh Carboys - craigslist

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wine making equipment - $100 (irwin,pa.)
Date: 2010-08-10, 7:55AM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

6-5gal. carboys cases of bottles,syphons,airlocks,all the necessary items to start making this fall.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1890559563

6 five gallon carboys, hydrometer, chemicals, numerous bottles 720ml and magnums, siphon tubing, corks, bungs and airlocks.

I really needed the carboys as the obsession grows.

Thanks guys and Dan

You guys made me go to Craig's List for Birmingham and i scored:

mine.jpg

All this AND 2 books (C.J.J. Berry's 1st Steps in Winemaking & The Art of Wine Making by Anderson & Hull) for $40!

He said he bought it and decided it wasn't for him.
None of it has been used, at all!

Watch those buckets as they age. I had been given one used, who knows how old, and had it for a year. One day I found it leaking blackberry out a crack around the bottom edge.
Luckily, I caught it almost the same time it started and only leaked about an inch out onto the floor.

Latest posts

Back