Pinot Noir Salt

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$12 for 3.3 oz . . . kind of goes against the grain of making cheap (albeit quality) wine at home. I think I will choose to drink my Pinot Noir while I eat my economically seasoned steak.

One wrong move and you might lose a finger with that knife.

Might as well reduce six gallons down to 1/4c thick syrup and dry that out to however much powder and use that as a spice on it's own. A little salt may help powderize it but sounds like an excellent seasoning for meats and such.

Cheers!
-johann

That is a "Tomahawk Steak" as they call them. Did anyone else notice the texture of the meat when being cut? It looked more like (very well done) baby back rib meat that had been cooked until it was ready to fall off the bone.

That seems to be way overcooked for a ribeye steak to me! He has another video where he is pulling out the bones from a ginormous rack o ribs and of course again they are completely free of any meat as he just twist and slides the bone out.

Show-off. He may be able to cut the meat but did he cook it? I doubt it.

That is a "Tomahawk Steak" as they call them. Did anyone else notice the texture of the meat when being cut? It looked more like (very well done) baby back rib meat that had been cooked until it was ready to fall off the bone.

That seems to be way overcooked for a ribeye steak to me! He has another video where he is pulling out the bones from a ginormous rack o ribs and of course again they are completely free of any meat as he just twist and slides the bone out.

Unless the light is wrong, I would also say the meat is very well done. The large crevasses in the meat remind me of the burnt end I do when I cook a London broil as the "girls" like it well done and the "boys" like it medium rare.

Latest posts

Back