• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pinot Grapes for sale (soon)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AmityFlatts

Reaction score
I have been puttering in my grapes for a few years, this year will hopefully be my first harvest. I had always intended on selling my grapes to the home wine maker as I didn't think I would have enough grapes to sell to a winery. For the last couple years when I cross paths with a winery I hear how they want all the grapes they can get, now I am about to harvest grapes, or at least hopefully I complete the marathon this year and have ripe grapes to pick, I have talked to a couple wineries and have been hearing, everybody has grapes for sale, and there is a huge amount for sale on the market, and they are already committed to all the grapes they can handle. I have no experience with poundage, could be off by a big factor, don't really know, but I only expect to harvest about 1000lbs of Pinot Noir and 1000lbs of Pinot Gris this year (fingers crossed).

Anybody in the Oregon area wanting to make some Pinot wine, please get in touch with me. Grapes in the Amity Oregon area. Price will be more than fair, just hope to pay for my post, wire and organic spray this year. :db

Back