Quantcast

Picture gallery

Wine Making Talk

Help Support Wine Making Talk:

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
Id love to see more pics of where everyone does their wine making and labels they have made in the gallery and not just in a post. Its somewhere where people can look at whats been done before or to get ideas. Ive seen a lot of people here create labels or even body work on cars, love to see what people do with their time.

smurfe

Reaction score
Made an announcement for you man. Fell free to edit it or add more info or post a new one with more info.

Tom

Reaction score
I hope this pic came thru. Just 1 of many full cases in my cellar. Last count 60+ cases not counting whats on the racks.

IMG_1701 (Small).JPG

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
It came through, looks like you must be using synthetic corks unless they are all upside down but I know you bulk age your wines for quite some time so synthetics are fine or even better at this point.

Vanterax

Reaction score
Tom, after seeing your picture, I'm not feeling too bad about my space. :) It's not as neat and professionally finished as other pictures I've seen on other forums. It's just a dark corner of my basement with a long work bench and some shelves for the bottles. Empty shelves for now as I'm bottling my very first batch today.

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
Congrats on the first batch, but now you are hooked!

arcticsid

Arctic Contributor
Reaction score
I enjoyed your pictures Wade, It would be neat to see a little bit of what everyone does in their real life. As you know a bunch of us in here are like a big group of friends, and all we know about each other is we all love to make wine. By the way, I can already see the forum moving forward Wade, good job.
Troy

Tom

Reaction score
It came through, looks like you must be using synthetic corks unless they are all upside down but I know you bulk age your wines for quite some time so synthetics are fine or even better at this point.
No reg corks all bottles are upside down. I age in carboys any where from 6-12 months. Longer on my Amarone and Brunello.

cpfan

Reaction score
CPFan's storage areas

Here's a couple of pics of my storage areas.

The carboys are in a nice area with a small space heater. The wine (and apples) are in a cold room. Not the best storage (too cold), but the only place that I really have. Even the empty bottles are in here.

Steve

Carboys.jpg

Wine and Apples.jpg

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
My old area and my basement before I fixed my basement!

This is my whole area before!
Started off.jpg
This is the reason I couldnt go anywhere else cause all the other areas were way to wet most of the time!
Flood.jpg
It costed a lot of money to fix but well worth it!

Attachments

Tom

Reaction score
Here is less than 1/2 of what I have aging

IMG_1611.jpg

Latest posts