Pick a Wine Kit & Win a Wine Kit Giveaway

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eclipse Napa Valley Stags Leap Merlot, Please and Thank You!
Haven't bought anything yet, just getting back into making wine after being out of the groove for over a year. I'll be needing some supplies so I'll have to check you guys out!

Winexpert Selection Chilean Malbec Winemaking Kit 560-0050

I do not recall if I have oredered from you or not.

Why do people feel the need to post several different wine kits several different time on this thread? Just like the post above mine, this isn't the only one but do people really think no one notices them doing this or is this the norm to win?

Just wanted to give a kudos to Homebrew. Ordered a WE Eclipse Stags Leap Merlot last Thursday and it was sitting on my doorstep yesterday, safe and sound.

I've bought about 8 kits from HBS, and some equipment. Always great pricing, fast and fair shipping and good service if there are any issues.

If I'm lucky enough to win, I would love an Eclipse OVZ!

Greg

Winexpert Eclipse Napa Valley Stag's Leap District Merlot Wine Recipe Kit

Have not ordered in the past, but just pulled the trigger on the following:

Winexpert Selection Sangiovese Winemaking Kit

Winexpert Selection Argentine Malbec with Grape Skins Winemaking Kit

Thanks for being a sponsor.

jr

Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner!

Congrats to the grand prize winner, Steve_M! You've won the RJS En Primeur Winery Series Winemaker's Trio Red Kit!

And a big congrats to our two runner up winners of a Homebrew Supply t-shirt:

roger80465

ezekielsays

Thanks to everyone who entered!

Cheers!

Awesome! Thank you I am in shock that I won. HomeBreSupply, thank you for being a sponsor and supporter of the site and hobby.

Back