Pick a Wine Kit & Win a Wine Kit Giveaway

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pick a Wine Kit & Win a Wine Kit Giveaway

Eclipse Napa Valley Stags Leap Merlot

Just started kits this year, and have not been aware of too many sources. Just visited HomeBrewSupply.com for the 1st time. I really dig being able to read and/or write reviews from diff. manufacturers Something currently being discussed on the forum.

Last edited:
Winexpert Eclipse Lodi Old Vine Zinfandel Winemaking Kit

I have not ordered from you, only because I have a couple of go-to sources and haven't checked your page. This is a good way to get your website out there!

Hello

RJ Spagnols Cru Specialty Vidal Dessert Winemaking Kit

Please please pick me!!!!

I have not ordered from you because I make from juice. But your prices look great
Thank you

I'm new to winemaking and very much trying to do things on the cheap, so your "Winexpert Eclipse Lodi Old Vine Zinfandel Winemaking Kit" would knock my socks off. And I could brag to my friend that I finally got a fancy kit.

Why haven't I ordered from you guys? Shipping, to be honest. I live in a remote area with high shipping (according to a plant vendor I go through), so the shipping always seems outrageous to me. Especially since I can get what I need through Amazon with free shipping.

-Zintrigue

Winexpert World Vineyard Pink Moscato

I have not ordered from you before strictly because I have local shop close to me, I will keep you in mind though.

Thanks for the Giveaway chance

Lodi Ranch Cabernet I've ordered from you in the past but it's been a while I had requested a RJSpangals cellar craft Beaujolais but you had said you couldn't get it I was very disappointed sorry I haven't visited the site since:ib
Barbie

ps I'll go check the site again

I'm in for a Winexpert Eclispse Lodi Ranch 11 Cabernet Sauvignon. I have ordered the Eclispe Pinot Noir three months ago. Customer service was wonderful and will definitely be doing business with you in the future.

RJ Spagnols En Primeur Winery Series Italian Pinot Grigio Winemaking Kit

I have not ordered from you ever because I didn't know about you. But I will definitely look at you now.

I echo the other comments about CC Showcase kits

I'd like to win this one:
Winexpert Selection Italian Brunello Style with Grape Skins.

I haven't ordered from you yet, I haven't really needed anything that I can't get locally. At some point I will.
Regards, GF.

Latest posts

Back