Pick a Wine Kit & Win a Wine Kit Giveaway

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Winexpert Eclipse Napa Valley Stag's Leap District Merlot

Great to work with and can't beat the prices on kits. I appreciate the prompt responses and conditions of the kits when delivered. I look forward to ordering additional kits in the future!

RJ Spagnols En Primeur Winery Series Australian Shiraz Winemaking Kit.

I typically compare Homebrew Supply's prices to other vendors before ordering, and Homebrew Supply is costly to ship to Eastern PA. For me, Homebrew Supply ends up being slightly more expensive with shipping included.

Thanks for supporting the forum.

RJ Spagnols En Primeur Winery Series German Riesling Gewurztraminer Winemkaing Kit

I discovered HBS last Fall and ordered three WE Limited Edition Kits. Two have been delivered and started, I'm sure the third is on it's way soon. The price and delivery was outstanding!

I usually make the higher end kits,and prefer a medium body dry wine so I choose the Stag's Leap Merlot for myself.

I have finally gotten my girlfriends to try something other than White Zin, so if white wine is the way to go, I will choose the Eclipse Washington Reisling for my gal pals.

RJ Spagnols En Primeur Winery Series Italian Pinot Grigio Winemaking Kit

Love the layout and easy navigation of your website. Could use some more yeasts.

Winexpert Eclipse Napa Valley Stag's Leap District Merlot....please

RJS En Primeur German Riesling Gewurztraminer

Previous order was my first kit, the RJS En Primeur Chilean Merlot. Best price by far!
Feedback: The kit seemed to have an off putting chemical smell and taste. Contacted RJS Customer Service and they were very responsive and even sent me a replacement kit! Great customer service.

Cru select italian Sangiovese so yummy! I have purchased from homebew and continue to do so.

Winexpert Selection Argentine Malbec with Grape Skins Winemaking Kit

:HBhavent ordered yet no real reason ussally order via amazon due to prime membership

Would love to have the Winexpert Eclipse Lodi Ranch 11 Cabernet Sauvignon Winemaking Kit!

Winexpert Eclipse Lodi Ranch 11 Cabernet Sauvignon Winemaking Kit. I have not ordered a wine kit though the prices and shipping and selection are very tempting I try to support my local supplier when I can.

Winexpert Eclipse Lodi Old Vine Zinfandel Winemaking Kit

Edited to add: I haven't ordered from you before, basically because I'm pretty new to this and haven't seen all the options for vendors yet. But now you're on my radar.

Last edited:
Would love the Winexpert World Vineyard Pink Moscato Wine Kit. Will make a sparkling wine out of it.
I have ordered from your company multiple times. Got the stickers to prove it. Lol. Since I love making sparkling wine I would love for you to carry some 26mm bidules, some champagne foils and wire hoods that have the center piece cover to be used with corks and not champagne stoppers.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back