Pick a Wine Kit & Win a Wine Kit Giveaway

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Winexpert Eclipse Lodi Old Vine Zinfandel Winemaking Kit

Life got in the way and haven't been able to find the resources or time to make another kit. Maybe this will kick start the hobby again. :h

Pinot Grigio!
Haven't ordered from you - I live too far away and there's a great place nearer to my home.

I'd love to try making the RJ Spagnols En Primeur Winery Series Winemaker's Trio Red Winemaking Kit.

I think I have ordered from there, but I've moved four times in the last few years and my wine making has been on hiatus during this period so I've gotten foggy on details! Thank you so much for the giveaway!

I would love to win the WE selection Australian
Chardonnay. Thank you in advance for this opportunity to try this
Jimmy

Winexpert Eclipse Washington Columbia Valley Riesling Wine Recipe Kit

I have used a couple of Winexpert kits in the past and really liked them! Keep them coming and looking forward to the 2017 ones coming out

Winexpert Eclipse Napa Valley Stag's Leap District Merlot Wine Recipe Kit

I've never done a wine kit, so I havent ordered any. But if I were
to try one, that would be the kit I would try!

Last edited:
Winexpert World Vineyard California Pinot Noir Winemaking Kit

I have not ordered, would like to see large quantity kit, more additives, and more yeasts offered

Winexpert Eclipse Sonoma Valley Pinot Noir Winemaking Kit

I have ordered and it went excellent, very prompt delivery that was packaged well as it was glass.

Winexpert Selection Italian Brunello Style with Grape Skins, would be great to try this variety but a bit hesitant to order an unknown.
I have not yet ordered from Homebrew, have order a couple kits from other suppliers, usually when there is a no fee shipping deal.

Back