We harvested our PP yesterday. 400 ft of vines yielded about 350 lb of must. I didn't weigh it - I'm just guesstimating. It would have been more, but we had loss due to birds this year. Fortunately, the bird damage to the PP was only modest because it enters veraison later than other varieties, so the birds didn't notice it until later, and then we netted. Small, tight clusters, all in great shape. This is such a well-behaved grape! A little bit slower to harvest because of the small cluster size, but other than that, it's a joy to work with. We crushed and sulfited it yesterday and it's resting overnight. Will innoculate later today. Measured brix in the field ranged from 19 up by the treeline (which shades the vines in early evening) to 24 in the middle of the field. Fortunately, there is more of the latter than the former, so if I'm lucky, it will average out to 22 or 23. My target is 23, so I'll chaptalize a little if necessary. Not sure about pH/TA yet, but the stems and seeds seemed ripe and frost was predicted, so I didn't see any benefit in leaving it hang any longer.