Peaches 0.98 a pound at Walmart

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myakkagldwngr

Reaction score
Walking out of the store this morning I see they have a big pile of good looking peaches at 98 cents..
It never fails,,, when fruit is cheap, I'm waiting on someone to pay me for the work I do!

You probably don't want to hear about the $.69 peaches on sale at ours. I have contacted a local fruit market and they said they will have over ripe peaches later on for 5 buck a plat . Cant wait.So I bought some to make a gallon while I wait.

Walking out of the store this morning I see they have a big pile of good looking peaches at 98 cents..
It never fails,,, when fruit is cheap, I'm waiting on someone to pay me for the work I do!

Ask them if you can get the "old" peaches.

I'll have the wife ask, but Walmart is pretty tight on anything that they don't sell.
I've been volunteering on Friday moring to cook breakfast for the help there. They are trying to raise money for their Xmas party and for employees who might need help then too.
You can't believe the amount of eggs they set back when they find one broken in the flat. They can't put one egg in there to fill it back up and can't sell it like that. So after a while they throw them away.
I bet they had a couple hundred dozen in the cooler yesterday.

79 cents last night as the wife left work!!
I bet it will be $2.00 by the time I collect for the plans I'm working on.

You probably don't want to hear about the $.69 peaches on sale at ours. I have contacted a local fruit market and they said they will have over ripe peaches later on for 5 buck a plat . Cant wait.So I bought some to make a gallon while I wait.

I'm familiar with a "flat" of strawberries, but what's a "plat" of peaches?

thats what happens when you drop a over ripe one on the ground. It goes "plat"! LOL

36 to 45# is OK for 6 gallons

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back