Patience.... another try...🤣

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephbain38

Reaction score
So.. as most of you already know, I got my neighbours rather inebriated last weekend, and had to put them both to bed. So my wine is two weeks bottled and my kitchen has just flooded and is currently like a swimming pool, it's 3 inches of snow and the plumber can't come until tomorrow so I decided to calm down and try another bottle as I know its supposed to age better as its left and I have to say, it's even better than last week and I can't wait to start my next recipe now!

P.s I haven't invited the neighbours round this time, I don't fancy carrying them home again and I don't fancy sharing my wine tonight either 🤣

So.. as most of you already know, I got my neighbours rather inebriated last weekend, and had to put them both to bed. So my wine is two weeks bottled and my kitchen has just flooded and is currently like a swimming pool, it's 3 inches of snow and the plumber can't come until tomorrow so I decided to calm down and try another bottle as I know its supposed to age better as its left and I have to say, it's even better than last week and I can't wait to start my next recipe now!

P.s I haven't invited the neighbours round this time, I don't fancy carrying them home again and I don't fancy sharing my wine tonight either 🤣
what was you're address again,,,, LMAO
Dawg

I could tell u, but then I'd have to kill u! 🤣🤣🤣
before or after we drink, jeeze you ain't stingy, are you,, :i ,,, gosh, be more tranquil , almost feel quility about what i told the feds abought you. lol ,,, look at me, i have zero problems sharing your wines, now see what a freeloader i am, ,, I meant free sprit,, :wy
Dawg

before or after we drink, jeeze you ain't stingy, are you,, :i ,,, gosh, be more tranquil , almost feel quility about what i told the feds abought you. lol ,,, look at me, i have zero problems sharing your wines, now see what a freeloader i am, ,, I meant free sprit,, :wy
Dawg
Definitely after we drink! 🤣 I would need the courage! 🤣.jeez, what did u tell the feds? 😳😳😳
I would definitely share my wine with u, but have since given thought to sharing with my neighbours as they have phoned me out of my bed at midnight for free bottles of wine while they have been inebriated for the last 3 weekends.... I've told them I'm not making anymore as I'm drinking to much 🤣 said the sneaky lady with 30 bottles on the shelf!! Oh, and I tried the super yeast with my second batch... left the wine tasting very sweet... not really my thing so onto the next batch which will be Chardonnay without the super yeast! 😁

Latest posts

Back