Vineco Passport Viognier Roussanne Marsanne

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geek

Still lost.....
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seems like FineVines received this kit, has anyone received it yet?
I'd like to know all its contents, yeast, etc.

Thanks Joe, I haven't paid for mine yet (at the last minute I'm finding the kit above price in my opinion to ~$140 :ft)

Maybe ,it has a great sounding combo,at best I will bring it Up a point on the ABV. And let it speak for itself
Sometimes. less is more.just came out of Misto amateur wine contest,all grape and heavy juice people. My super Tuscon at a $1.99 took a silver so you can never tell.

Mine is somewhere between Texas and VA, due to arrive tomorrow. Not sure when I'll make it - still haven't gotten to last year's Blanc de Noir. Hopefully both in the next month, after I bottle the 2016's.

Mine is somewhere between Texas and VA, due to arrive tomorrow. Not sure when I'll make it - still haven't gotten to last year's Blanc de Noir. Hopefully both in the next month, after I bottle the 2016's.

I just bottled the Blanc De Noir last night, it is tasting good and smooth.

Good to know others bought the Passport Viognier Roussanne Marsanne, I really felt the FVW is sort of UP there comparing to the LE from WE.....just saying...

I just bottled the Blanc De Noir last night, it is tasting good and smooth.

Good to know others bought the Passport Viognier Roussanne Marsanne, I really felt the FVW is sort of UP there comparing to the LE from WE.....just saying...

Any tweaks to the Blanc de Noir?

I think FVW's prices for WE are too high. I buy WE from LP. But his prices on Cellar Craft/Kenridge are as good or better than anywhere else.

Any tweaks to the Blanc de Noir?

I think FVW's prices for WE are too high. I buy WE from LP. But his prices on Cellar Craft/Kenridge are as good or better than anywhere else.

Yes but not many places carry the Vineco so there's not much competition, I just wish LP carries Vineco and RJS for that matter...

The Blanc De Noir, used QA23 yeast instead, no other tweaks per my notes. Started in March 2017 and the last night I checked the pH was 3.25, gave a glass to the wife and she liked it.
Final SG came up to 0.999 after adding f-pack, I'm sure you'll be happy about that in case you decide to use the f-pack :D

Thanks Varis. I need to go back through my notes and through the yeast packets in the fridge. I know I was going to do a yeast swap, but I can't remember what I intended to use. :slp Think I planned on W15.

Arrived today. Small f-pack, EC-1118. Need to see if I have any QA23 or BA11 in the arsenal...

Yes it came here also will wait till basement warms up to 62degrees before starting.

Waiting for the basement to warm up to 60/62%then I'll start.need to make some simple syrup first,

Thanks. I am still in the borderline of ordering or not, just can't justify paying $145 for a white wine kit....yet...:sh

Waiting for the basement to warm up to 60/62%then I'll start.need to make some simple syrup first,
Are you going to tweak it at all Joe? I received mine, but have not started it.

Probably boost will ABV to 13%and a hint of grapefruit zest I want to taste this blend more than anything
The acidity from the grapefruit will only add to the back end ,1%boost in the ABV when finished should provide a smooth finish at least that's the plan,less is more......

Latest posts

Back