Cellar Craft Passport Merlot - Cab Franc 2019

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pillswoj

Canadian Member
Reaction score
Picked up this kit today, also grabbed a Mosti Skin pack to go with it as it does not come with skins. Will be swapping yeast to RC 212 and doing an EM starting this weekend.

Anyone else making this kit?

The kit comes with rc 212, I also added the mosti skin pack to mine. Been going for over a week and the smell is great. Have the WE black cab going as well, excited to see how they turn out.

The kit comes with rc 212, I also added the mosti skin pack to mine. Been going for over a week and the smell is great. Have the WE black cab going as well, excited to see how they turn out.
Really?? lol, I didn't even check I just grabbed a RC212 from my supply will have to dig the one out of the kit.

Being in Canada is nice for that, my local town of 20k has 2 make your own shops, one is RJS and the other is CC and WE. Both have excellent pricing and the one can even get me the Mosti kits.

Being in Canada is nice for that, my local town of 20k has 2 make your own shops, one is RJS and the other is CC and WE. Both have excellent pricing and the one can even get me the Mosti kits.
That would be nice. I live in the suburbs of a large US city and the few shops within driving distance only carry Winexpert.

Back