Cellar Craft Passport Collection 2018

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A straight Viognier would be a different wine than the VRM blend, which has merit just because it is not a blend you will commonly see in a wine kit.

that one I ordered from George for when the time comes along with the Spanish trampannillo

The Viognier Roussanne Marsanne got my attention since I've been wanting to make a Viognier.
Anyone else?

http://vinecowine.com/brand/passport-series-2018/

Varis, after looking over the 2018 offerings on the website linked in your email, I can easily agree with your limited release selection. The Viognier Roussanne Marsanne is the best of the offings. The description on the website gave me a good idea what the final product will taste like, a slight sweetness with the crispness of a Savignon Blanc. You would serve it cold. I can see myself ordering this although I already have several whites in my cellar.

I bottled my GVM in October 2016 and have 23 bottles left. I was drinking it slowly because I didn't have a similar wine to switch to once it's gone, but with the VRM on deck... :b

I ordered the VRM as well. Wasn't super interested in many of the others (including the other major brands), but need to look them over in a little more detail.

Hmm. My local stores don’t carry these kits. Any online order suggestions? May not be appropriate to post a retail site, so please pm suggestions if you have them.

Join their 'growers club'. By simply giving them your email, you get 10% off.
Just ordered my VRM from fine vines with the discount. Their $9.99/box shipping is very good. Also ordered a couple of other monthly specials. Joined the growers club for my discount. Thanks

Latest posts

Back