Quantcast

Cellar Craft Passport Collection 2018

Wine Making Talk

Help Support Wine Making Talk:

SouthernChemist

Professor
Reaction score
A straight Viognier would be a different wine than the VRM blend, which has merit just because it is not a blend you will commonly see in a wine kit.

geek

Still lost.....
Reaction score
So this kit sounds like a good one.

joeswine

joeswine
Reaction score
that one I ordered from George for when the time comes along with the Spanish trampannillo

rustbucket

Reaction score
The Viognier Roussanne Marsanne got my attention since I've been wanting to make a Viognier.
Anyone else?

http://vinecowine.com/brand/passport-series-2018/
Varis, after looking over the 2018 offerings on the website linked in your email, I can easily agree with your limited release selection. The Viognier Roussanne Marsanne is the best of the offings. The description on the website gave me a good idea what the final product will taste like, a slight sweetness with the crispness of a Savignon Blanc. You would serve it cold. I can see myself ordering this although I already have several whites in my cellar.

geek

Still lost.....
Reaction score
Hey Ron, yeah sounds like a good kit. :b

CrownedBee

Reaction score
I've got the VRM on order. I'm hoping it's similar to the LE15 Gewurztraminer Verdehlo Muscat kit, which is one of my favorites so far.

CrownedBee

Reaction score
I bottled my GVM in October 2016 and have 23 bottles left. I was drinking it slowly because I didn't have a similar wine to switch to once it's gone, but with the VRM on deck... :b

Boatboy24

No longer a newbie, but still clueless.
Reaction score
I ordered the VRM as well. Wasn't super interested in many of the others (including the other major brands), but need to look them over in a little more detail.

Doug’s wines

Making (or Drinking) Wine
Reaction score
Hmm. My local stores don’t carry these kits. Any online order suggestions? May not be appropriate to post a retail site, so please pm suggestions if you have them.

Boatboy24

No longer a newbie, but still clueless.
Reaction score
Thanks. I checked labelpeelers before posting and they aren't on there that I could find. Found them on finevine which I was unaware of!
Join their 'growers club'. By simply giving them your email, you get 10% off.

Elizajean

Gaining experience one carboy at a time....
Reaction score
Join their 'growers club'. By simply giving them your email, you get 10% off.
Just ordered my VRM from fine vines with the discount. Their $9.99/box shipping is very good. Also ordered a couple of other monthly specials. Joined the growers club for my discount. Thanks

Latest posts