Outlaw Wine?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who wrote that article?? Their head of marketing perhaps?

He sips the wine, then after saying that he did not like it, spends the rest of the article espousing their image and packaging.

Who Cares??? He should have focused more on what is inside the bottle than what is on the outside.

OK, someone please help me off of this soapbox.

The authors book “Wine Wars” available on Amazon was an excellent read for anyone interested in wine and wine marketing. Now that you are retired........ lol

From the article:

"19 Crimes seems to have been rather precisely engineered to appeal to an important demographic — millennial men, especially those who see themselves as a bit of a rogue."

That is, those who have warped mirrors, and probably spend too much time looking into them. ;)

P.S. The highlight is mine, it was not in the original article. ;)

Picked up a bottle of their hard chard, but it was too sweet for my taste- even my wife's who is usually more tolerant.

Not that we need a reason to hang out amongst the bottles of wine at the store, but here's another reason to spend more time there. Download this app on your phone (if you have a smart phone), run the app and hold it in front of a bottle of 19 crimes. Very entertaining! The label comes to life.....

https://www.19crimes.com/en-us/living-wine-label

Its a marketing gimick, nothing more or less.

The wine is OK. They probably couldnt sell it without the iphone app.

Latest posts

Back