Out of the igloo

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome back Troy!

Did you really go to the Antarctic? That would have been awesome.

But wouldn't it have been easier to go to the Arctic? You know, walk out the front door, turn North, walk 15 paces, and run into the North Pole.:D

You got snow up there in Alaska yet? None in Michigan, might get flurries this weekend.

Okay I'm in!
Welcome back Troy and I guess Leanne. It may take some time to get up to speed on your exploits but I will enjoy your posts.

How was Antarctica, feel like home? welcome back
'o frozen one. I think this was all just a ploy for attention and it worked

Thanks everyone. It is indeed good to be back. I am working again so may not be in as often as I am, or you, are used to but am looking forward to being around again. I really missed all of you during my absense.

As always...

Nice to meet the man I've heard so much about!!
And I thought I was up North!!

Debbie

Hey Debbie. Just popped into this thread again. My Uncle has a place in Mt.Morris. A few years back I spent 3 years back in Milwaukee and would go up there almost everyweekend, that was the only tthing that kept me in that frickin city that long, but I made it back about 11 years ago. This winter will be my 33rd here. Can't believe sometimes I have been here that long. Central wisconsin is awesome, but I am afraid the Last Frontier has it beat.

Nice to meet you.

Mt Morris isn't too far away. My daughter was there a couple months ago running a race at the ski hill....

Debbie

Mt Morris, and all the small communities in that area are just great. are just great! I enjoyed every single time I ever went up there. As you know there are lots of lakes too!!

My uncles place is right across from the park there, I sure liked being able to go out early and launch the boat.

He has offered me many times to come "home" and I could live there for free. He has a caretaker, but would change that. Hard for him to understand that I have been here too long. I CAN'T leave. I know too much! LMAO!
:n

There is a part of my soul I dedicate to that area of Wisconsin and each day I pray for all of you who call that corner of the Earth your home. It is a great area and I have nothing bad to say about anyone I have ever interacted with up there.

*I hope you all continue to maintain the strong community you share.

God bless you all!

Ok I'll bite the bullet and ask! In Alaska is "Out of the Igloo" the same as the lower 48 saying "Out of the Closet"?

buddies.jpg

That is a bear in sheeps clothing.

Bears think Moose are a delicacy!
:hug

Latest posts

Back