Out of patience

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larryh86GT

Reaction score
This is a bottle of my 1st batch of raspberry wine made last month. I don't think I can hold off any longer. I placed it in the fridge this morning.

attachment.php

I just started batch 3 this past weekend. Red raspberry,honey,hops. It smells great in the primary.
Larry

This is a bottle of my 1st batch of raspberry wine made last month. I don't think I can hold off any longer. I placed it in the fridge this morning.

attachment.php

I just started batch 3 this past weekend. Red raspberry,honey,hops. It smells great in the primary.
Larry

I say Eat, Drink and be Merry.....Enjoy the profits of your labor.

attachment.php

This is what it looked like before aging on Jan 5.

attachment.php

This is now. What a difference a little time makes. Oh, did I mention it was tastey?

Larry

attachment.php

Larry

You have pictures for some reason i only have an x where the picture should be. I tried clicking on them and nothing and i am logged in to the forum
carmine

You have pictures for some reason i only have an x where the picture should be. I tried clicking on them and nothing and i am logged in to the forum
carmine

I don't know why Carmine. I am getting the red x also for the original picture but my latest 2 pics are coming through ok.
Larry

Back