Quantcast

orignal skeeter pee recipe site

Wine Making Talk

Help Support Wine Making Talk:

hounddawg

Dawg
Joined
Oct 23, 2014
Messages
2,682
Reaction score
1,925
Location
very N.E. Arkansas in the instep of MO, BOOTHILL,,
hi, a i am looking for a site thatcontains theentire and step per step to making theorginal recipe, no tweaks just the straight up orignal, by lod i think, cant really remember the man whom came up with the orginal skeeter pea, any andall help isgreatly apresseated,
thank you one and all..
DAWG::
 

Johnd

Senior Member
WMT Supporter
Joined
Jun 10, 2015
Messages
6,715
Reaction score
6,727
Location
South Louisiana

Julie

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Dec 4, 2009
Messages
12,054
Reaction score
1,768
Below is the link to the original skeeter pee. There were others who asked about it so I put up the original recope as it was created. Actually winemakingtalk has a separate thread that is all about skeeter pee, that is where the below link is at. Also, the Lon has a website you can go to, skeeterpee.com

http://www.winemakingtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44283
 

hounddawg

Dawg
Joined
Oct 23, 2014
Messages
2,682
Reaction score
1,925
Location
very N.E. Arkansas in the instep of MO, BOOTHILL,,
THANK YOU MISS JULIE FOR YOUR TIME AN KNOWLEGE,,
SAME TO YOU SIR JOHND. yawl honor me with knowleege and time, even a butter knife hill billy like me leearnsfrom yawl daaily, i post ask 5% of thevtime the other 95% of the time i spend reading old post on here, i try to help others in gradatude for yawlsgreat help.
thank you one and all...
DAWG
 

Johnd

Senior Member
WMT Supporter
Joined
Jun 10, 2015
Messages
6,715
Reaction score
6,727
Location
South Louisiana
THANK YOU SIR JOHND.
DAWG
I have been knighted by the DAWG!! Henceforth, I shall be known as Sir JohnD, and shall proceed on a mission to seek the Holy Grail (full of great wine, of course).

You are quite welcome hounddawg, glad I could help you find it. Never made a skeeter pee, hope yours comes out great!
 

hounddawg

Dawg
Joined
Oct 23, 2014
Messages
2,682
Reaction score
1,925
Location
very N.E. Arkansas in the instep of MO, BOOTHILL,,
You are so welcome
Sir JohnD,
TodaY was a new eperance for Me. I was short on fermenting barrels so for my skeeter pee I used a 6&1/2 gallon carboy filled to five gallons, well I got my first wine valcano last night, in my eyes on my ceiling just to name a few places, a most unpleasent experinace to say the least,?Dàwg





[/B]
I have been knighted by the DAWG!! Henceforth, I shall be known as Sir JohnD, and shall proceed on a mission to seek the Holy Grail (full of great wine, of course).

You are quite welcome hounddawg, glad I could help you find it. Never made a skeeter pee, hope yours comes out great!
 

Latest posts

Top