RJ Spagnols Orange/Chocolate Port - Flavor Pack

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thirdhand2

Wine & Beer Maker
Reaction score
While carrying a Orange/Chocolate Port kit dropped it and ruptured the "Flavor Pack" inside the box. By the time I got the box opened lost almost all the juice.
I emailed RJ Spagnols to see if I could purchase another F PACK. Within 30 minutes I had a reply that if I supplied my address they would send me one no charge!
What a great company! I am a loyal customer for life now.
Art

Im guessng youspoke to Lisa Jones, She is awesome and has helped me out several times over the many years that I have dealt with them. I love their products and rarely stray from them.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have yet to find a kit manufacturer that I didn't like. They are all so cooperative. I wish more companies were like them.

I bought a cellar classic winnery series kit from the store, and when I got home I opened it up, and found out the grape skin jar had leaked all over inside the box, I emailed RJ spagnols and Lisa Jones replied back and said that she would send a new grape skin jar. I received it within 5 days couldnt have gotten better service.

I also had an issue with a Wine Expert kit and emailed them about it. They emailed me back and forth every couple of days and copied LD Carlson on every transaction through resolution. The issue was an old kit I bought at supplier I usually don't go to, but the entire process was awesome.

Latest posts

Back