Ontario Winemaking Contracts

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Delaney

Reaction score
Hey there folks,

I'm having difficulty finding information regarding wineries in Ontario that offer winemaking contracts, and what the average pricepoint would be for these services in the region. (I understand this varies according to volume)

If anybody can direct me refer me to a source for this information it would be greatly appreciated.

~Delaney.

Why not just check the major wineries in your area. We make wine for wineries near and far in the states and a few other wineries around do the same thing.

Hmmm I`ve been calling wineries with limited success...there are just so many that I was hoping somebody might know of a directory of ones which accomodate such requests.

I`m also pretty confused about the provincial regulatory challenges faced by fruit wineries in Ontario. I`m not even sure if winemaking contracts are allowed for fruit wines...From what I understand, wineries classified as fruit wineries can only produce wines from fruit cultivated on-premise. Wineries classified as 50/50 wineries, however, can source 50% of their fruit externally...I'm just confused as to whether a 50/50 winery would be allowed to produce a fruit wine for a third party?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back