On line orders - George

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought some chemicals (over two pounds) today and a gallon of Glycerin locally. No way was I going to pay for shipping on all of that! Well to night I ordered two bags of corks from George at http://www.finevinewines.com/ . For the Hell of it I added one gallon of Glycerin to the order to see what the shipping would have cost. HOLY MOLY...I paid about $15 more for the gallon then George was charging and my shipping went from $10 to just over $11. You folks hear us rave about George but hear is the exact reason why, plus his customer service is world class. Oh Yeah..the chemicals were also cheaper from George and I went to a major winery/supply house to buy this stuff.

I thinks its time you all tell George how much you appreciate him. Sometimes we all need a pat on the back. Bragging about him in here does nothing for him.

For all you know the guy may be having a sheety day and good words may do something good for him.

If you haven't done so yet, do it now.

We, as humans, all need to know we are appreciated.

Troy

I thinks its time you all tell George how much you appreciate him. Sometimes we all need a pat on the back. Bragging about him in here does nothing for him.

For all you know the guy may be having a sheety day and good words may do something good for him.

If you haven't done so yet, do it now.

We, as humans, all need to know we are appreciated.

Troy

I posted on his site right after I did here first. My exact thoughts, Troy!

As long as Tom feels like staying up , he'll be here, his wife gave up giving him a bedtime years ago. I got a feeling he don't listen no how.

I take a lot of times to make appreciative phone calls etc. I have many, many times taken a moment, even sometimes anonomysly to let someone know thanks. I have called more than one business, found out who the boss is and complimented an emloyee of theirs. And I have done the opposite as well, most of the time being thanked for calling. Dale Carnegie baby!! Be nice to the world around you, and it will be nice to you in return. That works in ALL aspects of this complicated life!

Most of the time we(bosses, mgrs., here about the bitching and problems), it does alot for those in charge and for the recipient, to hear a thank you once in a while, as far as I am concerned part of being a good human being is to say thank you, and to make sure it is directed where it is deserved.

Troy

Last edited:
I live in a part of the world where respect of the land is of outmost importance. It doesn't always have to be a person whom you say thank you to.

I learned something from the native people here in regards to hunting. You always give thanks first to the animal for giving itself to you.

Latest posts

Back