ole dawg, not so new tricks

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
welp fell a few feet, broke 2 ribs in 4 places, got told was my lucky day. blood was full of carbon monoxide 75% TO the point that my flesh had become saturated with carbon monoxide as well, had i not fallen they say i had between 1 to five weeks, i told them, what i have stated here, not yet, i still have unbottled wine to bottle, had a world of trouble with one of my brothers, when i awoke, he had tried to put me in a home, gain power of attorney over my land and what little money i have, and tried to have a shrink have my guns taken from me, as soon as i am released i will have my will amended so that down to toilet paper will all go to ST. J UDES HOSPITAL. leaving that snake no gain at all. he disappoints me greatly...
Dawg

Carbon monoxide poisoning? That ain't pretty. Is your heating the source of the problem or did someone tamper with your vehicle? Get well very soon, Dawg. Sorry to hear that you have problems with members of your family.

Carbon monoxide poisoning? That ain't pretty. Is your heating the source of the problem or did someone tamper with your vehicle? Get well very soon, Dawg. Sorry to hear that you have problems with members of your family.
to my knowledge, none of yawl has been near my vehicle,,, LMAO :wy hehe,,,
Dawg

Whoa! Sorry to hear of all of that, and glad you detected the problem in time!

Did you identify the source of the CO?
yes they did, for years i have not used oxygen due to i can only breath through my tracheostomy , so all attachments are fitted to your mouth or nose, and at night my meds caused me to have depressed breathing, know i have a fitted to my tracheostomy my oxygen at night when i sleep. the reason i am still in extended care is this has built up for several years and the bottom of my foot had receded leaving exposed tendons, of which is all filled in now, just waiting on my skin to cover it up. this last bought has been 3 months straight, one of the results of carbon monoxide was lethargic and loss of interest in my hobbies an/or everything, so this has plagued me for quite some time, but once again i am so ready to enjoy wine making, not to mention driving yawl plum crazy again,,,, lol
Dawg

Back