Ohio State vs. Michigan=MY BIRTHDAY

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Francie

Reaction score
Okay,
So my husband is a Michigan fan, you obviously know where I stand. It is my birthday, and he surprises me with tickets, which were given to him (so he didn't have to pay!). Quite nice since he just lost his job (downsizing) from Chrysler and will be off Dec. 7th. (with three small children, Xmas is not looking too good)

Anyway, I am so excited!!! But......very cautious. It will be torture to go into that stadium....dare I wear my scarlett and grey???? Or try to be inconspicuous and just wear black???? With Oregon losing to Arizona, the whole BCS could be in a tizzy, although I honestly think no one can beat LSU at this point. What about Oklahoma and Kansas? I will be cheering for Texas Tech.

Thanks for listening!!!
smiley4.gif

Francie

A belated happy birthday to you! I didn't get much computer time by the time dinner was done here late last night. I didn't have time to make a cake for you until this morning. Cake is great for breakfast!
20071116_073951_slice.jpg

I say, enjoy your day, wear your colors! Heck, paint your face! Life is short and you should go for the gusto! Or, as Auntie Mame says, "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death." And don't hesitate to come back for seconds on the cake!

Your Buckeyes still stand a heck of a chance. I hate to say this about Kansas (because I love them), but it's true - They don't deserve to be ranked. Period. They haven't played anyone yet, aside from Colorado who only gets a mention because they're the only team to beat Oklahoma this year. I think Kansas will drop in the ratings dramatically once Missouri tears through them. As for Oklahoma, well ahh hmm, probably untouchable. Texas Tech always has one huge upset every year, and it almost happened last week against Texas. It didn't, so that leaves tomorrow's game. LSU can't be touched, provided this year's upset curse doesn't slap them across the face. I do forsee an Ohio State win over Missouri for a 3rd place finsh.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. She started talking about college football...
smiley15.gif

MY TEAM WON!!!! I am so happy!!! The game was incredible! My husband is a Michigan fan, so he is not happy!!! Who cares?? It was my birthday, so it is all about MMMMEEEEEE!!!! (okay, I am done being childish now lol!)

Even today I am wearing my scarlett and grey!!

Thanks for the positive thoughts and sharing with me!!

Francie
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif

Of course it's all about you! It's your birthday weekend! You have gloating rights through next week and your husband should be happy for you! You should wear your scarf all week long. Heck, have another piece of cake!

Back