Oh, hi! Woodinville, WA

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skeenatron

Reaction score
Hey there wine fans! I'm a recent graduate from Washington State University's Viticulture and Enology program and am currently working at JM Cellars in Woodinville, WA. I was just looking for a nice winemaking forum to join and low and behold here you all are. Nice to meet you. :D

Welcome!
Glad you found your way here. What kind of wine making experience do you have? Grapes, kits, Vineyard owner...

Welcome here Skeen, Im betting that you love your job! Do you get good discounts where you work?

I've worked in a vineyard and commercial wineries dealing with premium grapes. I haven't worked with any home winemaking kits unfortunately.

Ya it's awesome. And ya, the discounts at the woodinville wineries are pretty amazing, everyone gets the hookup if you're in the industry.

Skeenaton welcome, is JM still selling used Barrels? A member is burlington is looking for 60 gallon, you Night even know him he is in WSU program too

Welcome Aboard. I'm sure you'll have a some great input from your education.

Latest posts

Back