NW PA Wine Party

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:( 8 hrs away :( we need one closer *sigh* Yall have fun though wish I could join in!!! :)

I'd love to come, but I'm driving close to the area on June 1st and 3rd for a trip out to Ohio, and I just don't think I could do the long trip again from Baltimore the following weekend.....

depends on the spot LOL! Im in central delawre, but will travel up to a few hours if i need to.... but 8 is just toooooo farrrrrr :(:cw

I"m with you! it's 7.5 hours from me. I would love to go meet you guys at your wine party but it is a bit too far. I'm in S. Jersey. (Probably 1/2 hour from the Deleware Mem. Bridge.). It would be neat to have something in the S. NJ, Phila., Del, area.

Let me check with the boss. I had an awesome time at the Luna Bella lunch tasting. I may have some bottled to trade this time...

I"m with you! it's 7.5 hours from me. I would love to go meet you guys at your wine party but it is a bit too far. I'm in S. Jersey. (Probably 1/2 hour from the Deleware Mem. Bridge.). It would be neat to have something in the S. NJ, Phila., Del, area.

yup it would :)

We'll be there "with bells on"....well maybe not bells, but definitely clothes.;)

Latest posts

Back