Not too soon to start thinking about 2019 Fall Grapes

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad I saw this. I just thought Jim was going to send instructions of some kind. How do you sign up?

Mrs Mann suggested that I take a year off from making wine from grapes this year because we might be moving.... I told her to come back to me when we ARE moving. I honestly doubt we’re going anywhere this year.

But if it happens, moving a primary with 6 lugs of grapes could be an adventure.

Unacceptable!

Mrs Mann suggested that I take a year off from making wine from grapes this year because we might be moving.... I told her to come back to me when we ARE moving. I honestly doubt we’re going anywhere this year.

But if it happens, moving a primary with 6 lugs of grapes could be an adventure.

Meh. I moved a dozen full carboys, a couple full barrels, 25 cases of full bottles. Granted, none of them were an open primary, but I think you'd come up with an acceptable solution. ;)

Meh. I moved a dozen full carboys, a couple full barrels, 25 cases of full bottles. Granted, none of them were an open primary, but I think you'd come up with an acceptable solution. ;)

You know the more I think about it I don't think it's Mrs Mann. I really think Jim is getting lazy on us.

Back