Northern Virginia Winemaker

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seminarian

Reaction score
I found this forum through the wine store I purchased my very first kit from this past week. The kit has arrived and I will begin my very first batch of Cabernet Sauvignon as well as starting a batch of raspberry fruit wine from frozen fruit.

I live in Northern Virginia in Fairfax County and am a Communications officer for a religious organization as well as an Anglican Priest. I have been wanting to begin this hobby called wine making since my seminary days about 3 years ago and never took the plunge. Finally a seminary class mate called me one day and asked if I wanted to help him and his friends press out their wine they had been fermenting. I joined in the pressing fun and enjoyed it. That was the last pressing of the season so I would have had to wait a whole year to start my first batch. So I decided to get a kit. I can't wait to start the kit as I have read good things about this particular brand of kits and I am excited that I chose that one to make my first batch. (It is a Mosti Mondiale All Juice Cabernet Sauvignon).

I look forward to the discussions on this forum.

They make excelent wines that require some time due to the higher amount of solids as results from more juice and less water. I am actually a moderator for the forum you bought that kit off.

Latest posts

Back