North Central Florida Winemakers Club

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrvernon

Reaction score
We are looking for anyone with interest in a North Central Florida Winemakers club. Thinking about a quarterly meeting and sharing contacts for other members. Cannot find any other groups out there (let me know if there is currently a group as we will just join yours!)

olusteebus said:
If you are near Lake City I would be interested. I live in Olustee.

Cohen and I live in the Ocala area, but I am sure we can figure out something somewhat central for everyone who might be interested.

even Gainesville would be a little far for me. However, I might could make it if a large enough group was interested.

You should be able to find quite a few people from just south, east and west of you to form a good size club. Good luck.

If I were still living in Orange Park I'd be there, but it'd be a long drive from Illinois.

I just bought a place in Bradenton.....but still live in the Chicago area . My plans are to be down there in the winter months. Not sure how active or how much I could contribute but would love to join, just for the contacts and meet and talk wine making with other folks. Let me know when the club is forming.

Back