no new wine

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wine

Reaction score
every other xmas i got free or almost free fruit to make my wine ,, this year none not even cheap fruit .. :tz not even a good price so no new wine getting made....... but did get cheap sugar , 4 pounds for $1.29 ,, got 260 pounds cause I feed my bees spring and fall and make wine

Why not buy some fruit? You can make Dragons Blood (do a search to find the recipe) with just 6 pounds of frozen berry.

for now I have more wine then I will drink in 3 years so I'm not in need ... its just there is a guy that normally he tells me to get that 30 , 40 , 60 pounds of fruit out of there or he will junk it .or will sell me some for 40 cent on the dollar , but this year he sold all his fruit at market . when I buy 40 cent on the dollar he says he would be selling it at that price any way just ti get it out of there ... and I really haven't been pushing to make wine cause I have had a lot of crap going on ,, but if wine supply would knock I would toss it together ,,, its just not a norm for this guy not to shove more supply on me then I can handle , as a norm I have to turn a lot down

Latest posts

Back