No more CC Chateau Du Pays?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toneill

Reaction score
Has anyone heard what happened to this kit? I have not been able to find it for some time. It was markedly better then the WE product, as it included skins.

This is one I planned to make again. I have heard rumors it was discontinued. It’s no longer on vineco’s site—I would assume the rumors are true. Shame...this one was a winner.

Has anyone heard what happened to this kit? I have not been able to find it for some time. It was markedly better then the WE product, as it included skins.
Had you made both and tried them side by side? Just because it had skins doesn't mean it was better, though I'd think it should be. I've made the WE product and hopefully will be bottling it this week. It's been in the carboy for 29 1/2 months and tastes pretty good at this point. If the CC product was superior, it's a sad day for sure.

Had you made both and tried them side by side? Just because it had skins doesn't mean it was better, though I'd think it should be. I've made the WE product and hopefully will be bottling it this week. It's been in the carboy for 29 1/2 months and tastes pretty good at this point. If the CC product was superior, it's a sad day for sure.
The CC kit was better by a large margin, easily one of top ten best kits we've made. I too, am saddened by it's cancellation.

Yes, I have made them both and tasted tested. My CC was vastly much better in my opinion, probably due to the skin pack.

It has been discontinued as of last August, Vineco has discontinued quite a few wines in the showcase and sterling lines.

It has been discontinued as of last August, Vineco has discontinued quite a few wines in the showcase and sterling lines.
Sometimes, the discontinued wines can be found on Amazon. It's a long shot, but I've gotten a couple that way.

Latest posts

Back