nice cheap wine racks!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, many of us have those. I have 3 of them myself. Best bang for the buck wine rack out there. Also available via samsclub.com. Nice to see they are available at my favorite place to shop as well! :br

I was looking at Sams club racks but the shipping was over 50 bucks
so I decided to keep looking. glad I did.:h

Free ship if you are Amazon prime! :db

Hmm I dont have an Amazon prime membership but it was still free shipping wonder why? I also ordered 2 new carboys and a Liebfraumilch kit this morning and it was a total of 108.00 shipping was only 6 or so and that was on the carboys only..must be my lucky day :p

That would be perfect for the small space I have to store wine since the description says it can break down into (2) smaller units that you can sit side by side. My wine storage area is only 40" wide, 40" tall, and 60" deep. (It's a crawl space closet underneath a half staircase.) Thanks for the share!

I ordered mine today and estimated delivery is the June 21-23, I have no prime membership. when I ordered it just gave me the option to pick super saver free shipping. it was good deal! so I ordered.

I have saved literally $$Hundreds using "Super Saver" shipping. I'm never in enough of a hurry for anything I order online to be willing to pay outrageous shipping charges.

I'll spend half a day and burn $100 worth of diesel to save $50 shipping!!!! :h

These racks fit our needs nicely. We just ordered 4 of them from Amazon for our newly built cellar. The free shipping saved us $161 :)

I was looking at Sam's website just now and these racks are no longer listed there. I was curious because I have four that I bought from Sam's and the price was $88 each plus shipping. I ordered two at a time and the total for two with shipping was about $215. So, when someone says "free shipping" they really mean "shipping included." There is no free lunch.

yes, they are back instock on Amazon I got an email this morning there still 129 shipping included..

Back