Next on the block !

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paubin

Reaction score
My new carboys have arrived and my new wines are in the planning stage. My next projects are as follows. 1) 3 Gallons of Father Christmas Raisin Sherry. 2) 3 gallons of Raspberry Melomel. 3) 6 Gallons of Spiced Cyser. 4) 6 Gallons of Strawberry Wine. 5) Citrus Melomel. I'll be sure to keep everyone posted as they progress with plenty of pics. I'll be throughing a 1 gallon batch of Pomagranite Craisin in there somewhere as I've been dieing to try it for quite some time.I already picked up my ingredients for the Father Christmas and will be starting it tomorrow.

Pete

Sounds like you will be busy for awhile and have those "boys" filled in no time flat!
smiley20.gif

That looks like a great list of wines/meads that youll be doing and Ill have to stop by in like 1 1/2 years to check the finished product!

Or perhaps during next years trip to visit relatives in RI (Where I am originally from), I'll make a little detour and drop some off. I also have relatives in Coventry, CT. Plus I always have an ale or two going while I,m waiting for wines and meads to age. I,m looking for a used frig so I can brew lagers too. I love ales above other beers but the boss lady prefers lagers.....so.... I'll be sure to keep everyone posted.

Yep, anyone is always welcome here and besides all the wine I have in stock at all times I always have 3 different beers on tap(always ales and wheat) along with a sparkling wine which is either crab apple or raspberry. Give me a day or 2's notice and we are good. Stop by and Ill cook up some steaks to go with some beverages!

Latest posts

Back