Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There’s been lots of discussion here on making inexpensive wine. The long-and-short of it… you don’t have to sacrifice quality for “cheap”. Especially if using grown or scavenged fruit.

ETA. Welcome to WMT

Hi Ivor, welcome to WMT. What's your favorite among those cheap wines?

Hi Ivor, welcome to WMT. What's your favorite among those cheap wines?
Thank you all for the welcome.
My favorite homemade is by far pineapple, it is amazingly delicious. I have just finished a 1lt cranberry and all I did was a nice wack of sugar, big pinch of bread yeast about 3 weeks to ferment and is now in my glass and it to is delicious. I also have a 2lt pineapple on the go will put pics on when in my glass.

Attachments

• cranberry1.jpg
    cranberry1.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • cranberry2.jpg
    cranberry2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
I have just finished a 1lt cranberry and all I did was a nice wack of sugar, big pinch of bread yeast about 3 weeks to ferment and is now in my glass and it to is delicious.
Awesome!
Cheap but delicious?

Thank you all for the welcome.
My favorite homemade is by far pineapple, it is amazingly delicious. I have just finished a 1lt cranberry and all I did was a nice wack of sugar, big pinch of bread yeast about 3 weeks to ferment and is now in my glass and it to is delicious. I also have a 2lt pineapple on the go will put pics on when in my glass.

Attachments

• pineapple.jpg
    pineapple.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
and this is the latest. all of my stuff is on the beginner's thread.

Attachments

• sweet1.jpg
    sweet1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • sweet2.jpg
    sweet2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Back