Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicola

Reaction score
Hi there

I am new to this page, I have asked a few questions and it appears not in the right format or with not enough information. What I will say is whilst there is a good few out there willing to help you explain what you mean there is also just as many jumping in to tell you how poor your post was or how your no making sense. These kind of people will chase members away from your page because they are not being constructive and appear to like bringing people down. Could it be that if you don’t like the question or don’t know the answer you stop trying to look big and grow a set and just don’t comment?? I have used this site about 5 times and it’s been the same nearly every time. I do and am trying to find the right words for my questions but what bothers me is someone telling me am not making sense but someone else being perfectly capable of answering the same question. Thanks

Hi Nicola - and welcome. Sorry that you feel that some folk on this forum don't have a lot of patience with novices. In my opinion there is no such thing as a foolish question. All questions are good. Many answers can be foolish but a question is always good. And folk need to remember that everyone was once a complete novice. If someone has difficulty understanding you all they need to do is ask for some clarification or for some more information. Their loss if they don't and our loss if they drive you away.

Back